We have developed for our customers - site and portfolio specific service agreements for:
- Mechanical Services including smoke hazard management (based upon AS1851 Sect.13 -2012 & AIRAH DA.19)
- Cooling Tower & Water Treatment (based upon AS/NZS3666-2011 suite of standards)
- Emergency Lighting & Exit Signs (based upon the due for update AS/NZS2293.2-1995)
- Standby power systems (based upon AS3010-2005)
- Hydraulic Services (based upon AS3500)
- Lifts & escalators (based upon AS1735.2 and 11)
- Fire protection - wet systems, dry systems, passive systems, special purpose systems. (based upon AS1851-2012 suite)
- Emergency training and procedures (based upon AS3745-2010)
- Commercial Cleaning Services (based upon industry accepted practices and procedures)
- Trade Waste and Waste Collection (based upon industry accepted practices and procedures)
Note that the intellectual property rights for the developed service agreements remain with NDIBS. Saying that the fee that is paid by the customer licenses them for the specific purpose agreed.
Any and all NDIBS developed material must not be reproduced in any form, differing from the original supplied document via any media.